Join us for a group discussion about your child’s hearing services and technology.
WHO is invited? Families of children (birth to age 26) who
• are deaf, hard of hearing, or deafblind
• have the Oregon Health Plan (OHP) as their child’s primary coverage
• have been denied access to hearing services or equipment
• have had to travel long distances to get audiology services
• have had other barriers or frustrations getting audiology services or technology
Each participant gets $25 as thanks for their time and expertise.
This event is limited to 10 participants. Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
WHEN: Thursday, March 17 2022 6:30pm-7:30 pm
HOW: To register, send an email to email@example.com We will contact you to confirm your eligibility and provide log-in instructions.
DEADLINE: Wednesday, March 16 2022 | 5:00pm
Listening session invite-OCCYSHN_OLC_HVOR- ENG-SPA-2-19-22 (1).pdf
9220 SW Barbur Blvd, Ste 119-134
Portland, OR 97219
Email us at: